ABBA Pregnancy Center
257 West Broad Street
Palmyra, NJ 08065
24-Hour Helpline: 1-856-829-0202
- 24-hour hotline
- Information concerning all the alternatives
- Listening to your problems
- Housing assistance
- Financial assistance
- Schooling assistance
- Educational assistance
- Vocational assistance
- Family reconciliation
- Prenatal and delivery classes
and craft classes
- Parenting classes
- Nutritional instruction
- Long-term planning
- Community agency referrals
- Medical referrals
- Adoption referrals, if desired
- Post abortion counseling
- Maternity and baby clothes
- Bible study
The American Pregnancy Association recommends testing for pregnancy if
you have been sexually active and experience any pregnancy
symptoms. The Association affirms the testing procedures at
ABBA Pregnancy Center.
We have also opened a group home, called the ABBA house, located in Cinnaminson. It can house up to 6 girls, ages 12–18, awaiting the birth of their
children. It is staffed by full-time houseparents and an alternate.
We offer individual counseling and planning to prepare for the birth of the child and the future of the mother, child, and family.
Pre-adoption counsel is available for girls who are considering adoption.
Girls admitted are able to continue their education or work toward a GED. Classes are held in the home and taught by volunteer tutors,
who are certified teachers or professionals in their field. All instruction is under the supervision of ABBA Christian Academy, and transcripts are
received and forwarded.
will learn to handle basic home skills such as laundry, cooking, shopping, and household chores. There are fun activities such as special outings,
crafts, childbirth preparation classes, and studies on nutrition and care of a newborn.
The goal of ABBA House is to provide a peaceful place for a young woman to
prepare for the birth and future of her child and herself. The cost of
residency is maintained through voluntary contributions to the ministry.
No girl is admitted or refused based on her ability to pay.
Our Commitment of Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality,
religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest, open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance
to all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in the strictest of confidence. Client
information is only disclosed when required by law and when necessary
to protect the client or others from harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development,
lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients.
However, we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion
procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest,
accurately describing the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold
All Services of ABBA are FREE
Call 24 Hours a Day:
| Profile | Services & Care | Request Information | Directions